PetsBack to Stay
We are delighted to welcome your furry dog-friends to our resort! You can easily add your pet to your reservation when booking your room. As a pet-friendly resort, your room will be set up with water bowls, a dog bed, and courtesy bags for dog walks. Please stop by our concierge desk for walking or hiking recommendations.
We know that sometimes pets can cause damage and in such instances, additional costs may be incurred for repairs and additional cleaning. Please refer to our pet policy for more detailed information:
- For the safety of all guests, dogs must be leashed or placed in a carrier while in public areas within the hotel.
- If something gets broken, additional costs for the repair of damages or additional cleaning requirements, including labour costs, will apply.
- Guests found in violation of the pet policy will incur a $300 fee.
- While we encourage guests to explore, dogs are prohibited from certain areas of the hotel, including food and beverage areas, the pool deck and the fitness facility. Dogs must always be accompanied by a designated individual and not left unattended, please reach out to concierge for recommended dog-sitting services.
- Please ensure a human guest is present with their dog at all times while a hotel team member is in the room.
- A pet fee of $40 per dog will be applied for every 5 nights stay, maximum 2 dogs per room.
Let your pet jump in those muddy puddles—we have a dog-washing station on the third floor! We are a dog-friendly team who wants to make your pup feel right at home. Visit the concierge desk for information about Campbell River's best dog parks, trails, beaches and more. We ask that pups are not left unattended in the room.