PetsBack to Stay
We are delighted to welcome your furry friends to our resort! You can easily add your pet to your reservation when you book online or reach out and let us know they will be joining you. As a pet-friendly resort, we provide water bowls in your room and courtesy bags for dog walks. Please stop by our concierge desk for walking or hiking recommendations.
We know that sometimes pets can cause damage and in such instances, additional costs may be incurred for repairs and additional cleaning. Please refer to our pet policy for more detailed information:
- For the safety of all guests, pets must be leashed or placed in a carrier while in public areas within the hotel.
- If something gets broken, additional costs for the repair of damages or additional cleaning requirements, including labour costs, will apply.
- If your room gets dirty, a $500 cleaning fee will be added to your bill at the end of your stay.
- While we encourage guests to explore, pets are prohibited from certain areas of the hotel, including food and beverage areas, the pool deck and the fitness facility. Pets must always be accompanied by a designated individual and not left unattended.
- Please ensure a human guest is present with their pet at all times while a hotel team member is in the room.
Let your pet jump in those muddy puddles—we have a pet-washing station on the third floor! We are a dog-friendly team who wants to make your pup feel right at home. Visit the concierge desk for information about Campbell River's best dog parks, trails, beaches and more. We ask that pups are not left unattended in the room. Our concierge team can always assist with recommendations for pet sitting or walking services!